Friday, January 13, 2012

Tongue Cleaner


I always felt like an odd ball at school trips, sleepovers and other overnight occasions because along with might mouth wash, floss and brush, I carried a tongue cleaner.

It’s an upside down “U-shaped” metal device that you use to scrape your tongue, which eliminates bacteria and odor from your tongue. This was a key part of my dental routine because my parents had passed it on to me, and I guess it’s just something Indian people do.

Turns out, it is better than brushing your tongue. If you know an Indian person, ask them to hit you up with a tongue cleaner, or check out some local Indian market and grocers. If all else fails, a pack of six tongue scrapers are sold for $22 at supersmile.com.

You really have to try this to believe this. Once you do, there is no going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment